ALiVE Command Tablet

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

The version on my github is far behind, a completely different version. After being included in ALiVE it went through a total rework. I would recommend using the version included in ALiVE as it has all of the same features plus more (and more well done). The only things not included are the group manager (ALiVE has it's own) and the 1st screen which has been split into a separate intel tablet (Also found in the operations tab of ALiVE).

3. Is there an ability to request reinforcements / recon / assault? That's what sounds awesome! Cheers for the speedy reply by the way.

4. You can do that by simply ordering nearby groups to your location and changing the waypoint characteristics. That feature was developed before the high command was created, which rendered the requesting reinforcements useless.

5. Fair enough. Really liked the sound of ordering a recon patrol who marked enemy en route and scoped out a target before attacking.

6. Edited 8 years ago by jmlane

Agreed! I had no idea that was possible given the current wiki documentation and UI in game. Great contribution @SpyderBlack723.

@SpyderBlack723 You can do that by simply ordering nearby groups to your location and changing the waypoint characteristics. That feature was developed before the high command was created, which rendered the requesting reinforcements useless.

By this, do you mean that requesting reinforcements is useless because of the military logistics feature or just the tablet operations menu allows you to assign units to the position you want reinforced?

7. Requesting reinforcements was basically sending the desired number of closest groups to a location. You can do this with the high command interface.

8. Are you talking about Bohemia's high command interface?

9. The C2ISTAR Operations feature if I'm not mistaken.

10. The C2ISTAR Operations Interface is correct. It's basically the high command interface but working fully with ALiVE profiles (Even when virtual).

or Sign Up to reply!