Single player save

1. 7 years ago

Well we do not have to use war room to save anymore as the 64bit version is live as RC. Tested now at Altis with 2400 profiles, save and load works perfect it takes a while but it works. Before you could'nt save with just one custom obj module with a few groups. before the game crashes.

Thats good news, however it remains if the save is reliable but that need more testing.

Im so exited!:-)

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Good to hear. If you learn more keep us posted.

My big thing about playing in MP, at least with 32-bit, is performance. I have terrible and very inconsistent performance with ALiVE in SP when doing full blown missions. Those same missions play like a dream on a dedicated server though.

3. Well i took a driving trip around Kavala and the fps only dropped to 27fps, the rest it was on 50-60fps elswhere so it's realy good, (This was impossible before).

4. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Excellent news! Thanks for letting us know. Altis is the true test so that's promsing. Of course users with low amounts of RAM might still have issues.

Dedicated servers will always bring better performance as you can utilize left over processing power for the server (which takes certain processing tasks off each client).

5. New test, Battle between NATO and CSAT, 800 profiles in total, all modules placed, 30 min battle

Profiles is saved succesfully, their are at the same pos when loading, no crash.
    Logistics are saved and loaded with success (Haven't testet logistics number yet)
    Tasks are also saved and loaded.

Pretty much everything works.

@SpyderBlack723 No problem:-) RAM might be a problem, but i have 16g ram, and i do belive most users have this today, its still at users own risk but it sure looking promesing.

6. @Brawler New test, Battle between NATO and CSAT, 800 profiles in total, all modules placed, 30 min battle

Profiles is saved succesfully, their are at the same pos when loading, no crash.
    Logistics are saved and loaded with success (Haven't testet logistics number yet)
    Tasks are also saved and loaded.

Pretty much everything works.

@SpyderBlack723 No problem:-) RAM might be a problem, but i have 16g ram, and i do belive most users have this today, its still at users own risk but it sure looking promesing.

Dude, your spec? XD

7. I5 4690k, 16g ram, gtx 970 gpu. Cpu is overclocked to 4.3 ghz.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Racetrack

@Brawler I5 4690k, 16g ram, gtx 970 gpu. Cpu is overclocked to 4.3 ghz.

Ok!
    Have to try it too.

I have i7-4770K, 16 Gb Ram, GTX 970 BUT no overclock

or Sign Up to reply!