How to delete ALiVE advanced markers?

1. 8 years ago

Just wondering how to delete the advanced markers once I finish my objective. Hovering over it with the delete key like generic BIS markers doesn't work. Does anyone know?

2. I believe it's ctrl delete or ctrl right-click

3. Edited 8 years ago by jmlane

Ctrl+Right-Click is the default bind, not sure if you can change it.

It is very finicky however. You're best bet to semi-reliably get the markers to delete is to zoom all the way in on the marker and hold ctrl while right-clicking the middle of the marker. It takes some patience, but that should eventually work.

4. Thank you!!! I was pretty stumped.

5. 7 years ago

So, I'm bumping this thread because it doesn't seem to be able to delete the markers.

In my controls, deleting spotreps/sitreps is the delete key. That doesn't work no matter how many times I press it or how zoomed in or out I am. Neither does Control + Right Click. I've tried remapping the key as well. So, I'm kinda out of ideas here...

6. Try Ctrl-Shift Right click, I believe that matches the revamped control of Ctrl-Shift Left click for placement.

7. Edited 7 years ago by Dexter

@SpyderBlack723 Try Ctrl-Shift Right click, I believe that matches the revamped control of Ctrl-Shift Left click for placement.

Aha. Thank you. It was Ctrl+Alt+ Right Click.

Can't believe I didn't think of that.

8. 2 years ago

I believe the current command for this is actually Ctrl-Alt-Left Click and Ctrl-Alt-Rightclick for anyone googling this.

9. I believe the current command for this is actually Ctrl-Alt-Left Click and Ctrl-Alt-Right Click for anyone googling this.

or Sign Up to reply!