AI spawning in turrets

1. 8 years ago

No matter what settings I use AI spawn in all of my empty Humvee turrets and crew served weapons I want my players to pack up and use. What can I do to fix this?

2. This is happening if faction RHS is used. Change the faction or remove the opcom objective

3. It isn't RHS that is spawning. It's Leight's Afghan military and police faction.

4. Leighs opfor uses RHS as a base, or at least it did in the past, I really doubt that has changed.

5. This was an issue in the past, thought it got fixed. Are you using the latest version of ALiVE?

6. Same "issue" for us, rhs related I guess. We are using the last version of Alive.
    We use Zeus from MCC to disembark every units from vehicles at the start of the mission and it works fine.

7. Edited 8 years ago by JerryKan

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I do have the latest ALiVE release. Thanks Blaazouille I'll have to try that.

8. Change "Virtualise all editor placed units except synced units" to "Virtualise only synced units" in the Virtual AI Module if you haven't already. I had this issue before and this solved it.

or Sign Up to reply!