DX11 error : CreateTexture failed : E_OUTOFMEMORY

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I'v3e had it where there were only 82 objectives and the game crashed which leads be to think its completely arma. From my understanding the having a server allows for more ai placement. Because in the tutorial videos they mention that if running locally have the setting to 30 to mot overwhelm the cpu and drain fps, and if on a server then 100 units is ok

3. Edited 7 years ago by jmayr2000

I set the readiness to 50% and removed the overrides, on all but armor and SF set those to 0. with a platoon of 60 to deploy if needed

4. Determining what causes Arma crashes is the textbook definition of finding a needle in a haystack. :(

Fortunately for me my Arma hasn't crashed in ages, but I usually only host for one player (me). You arguably have a better rig than I do too so you probably are in a decent position to succeed.

That's not a bad idea lowering the amount of spawns the way you did, so keep us posted. Depending on my overall goal, and map size I tend to use an amount higher than Platoon 60 but I'm sure you'll find a sweet spot between performance and things to shoot. :)

or Sign Up to reply!