Leights Takistan Civ enable xeh

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Can you post your mission? There should be no issue spawning Leights Opfor units.

3. So I'm supposed to have some kind of interactions with civilians, but it is bugged? This could explain why I sometimes have options like search and arrest in the actions I can tell my AI to do; but I never get any kind of actions like that when around civilians or civilian buildings.

4. Gah, this was plaguing me to no end overnight and this morning. I couldn't interact with CAF Civ's for anything. Now, I just need to remember to do manual CBA updates after I get the files from armaholic swapped in.

5. @SpyderBlack723 About to test will let you know here in like 10 minutes

On an unrelated note.. why does _nearMen = _pos nearEntities ["Man", 125]; pick up rabbits.... BIS pls

Use CAManBase to fix. I think it will fix the issue.

6. @AUTigerGrad I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Finally....

So... I think this is important to share.

DO NOT USE THE CBA ON STEAM WORKSHOP!!!

What was happening was this...

Even though I would move the optional pbo for enable_xeh_auto to the add on folder...because I was using the CBA on Steam...everytime I loaded ARMA it would "reset" the mod folder...i.e. it would remove the optional PBO.

I deleted and unsubscribed from Steam CBA..then manually added the CBA off of Armaholic and moved the optional folders again.

This time...they stayed and it works great. All Civilians now work.

This may be a very important note for others if they are experiencing the same issue.

Yes this is quite annoying. I have subscribed to mod and noticed this as well. I am still sub'd but what I do is every time I start up Arma 3 Launcher, I go back into the mod folders and move over the optional PBO's over. It's annoying but the subing to the mod on the steam workshop is easy and simple, and I don't mind it.

7. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Or just

if (typeOf _x == "animal")

OT but annoying :)

8. 7 years ago

Now is necessary? Guys.

9. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

That depends if it's been fixed in recent updates. I have not tried Leights lately myself

10. Apparently civs aren't spawning at all with Leights currently if reports are to be believed.

11. I've never seen a more consistently "buggy" ARMA mod than Leights.

12. I thought Leight's had been taken over by someone else who was committed to getting them sorted for ALiVE?

13. Keyway is really trying so I'm not sure what the deal is. Leight is still involved BTW.

14. 9 000 threads about Leight OPFOR Pack, well done guys. Also please report all errors to our new forum - http://www.project-opfor.eu/ And that would be far better to inform me what I exactly need to do to fix them.

15. Edited 7 years ago by Master-Antonio

In my map civilian work , spawn all.
    But I always wrote to Leight on STEAM.
    His answer "report this here project-opfor.eu" .

16. Masterito Antonito, Leight has nothing to do with configs, so no idea why you report to him these errors, will say one more time - visit our forum, register and report problems there.

17. Edited 7 years ago by Master-Antonio

@Keeway Masterito Antonito, Leight has nothing to do with configs, so no idea why you report to him these errors, will say one more time - visit our forum, register and report problems there.

Yes . In fact i wrote this.
    His answer "report this here project-opfor.eu" .
    Unique error that i have is that dont found Random.sqf of lop_ists with last UPDATE.

18. Edited 7 years ago by Keeway

Tell me whats not clear for you in this sentence: Report errors at http://www.project-opfor.eu/

or Sign Up to reply!