N'Ziwasogo errors

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS
    ...6.4]."c_53"]]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet:
    [|#|_sectorData,"clusterCiv",_clusterCiv]...
    Error Undefined variable in expression: _sectorData 
    File x\alive\addons\fnc\analysis\data\data.pja305.sqf, line 9484
    '...select 0;
    if ("active in (_sectorData |#|select |)) then {
    file x\alive\addons\fnc_analysis\fnc_gridAnalysisActivd.sqf line 48
    [...sector, "data", ["ac...'
    Error Generic error in expression

So I'm getting these two errors on N'Ziwasogo even when just laying down the required ALiVE modules. Normally I would just overlook these kinds of errors except I believe not only are they causing excruciating load times, but also out of memory crashes it would appear to me. These occur on immediately when loading the map and the OOM crashes usually occur between the first and the second error; so basically right when the map is loaded. I know this is an officially supported map and was wondering if this needed a clean indexing?

If that's the case I can take a crack at it if I need be. It's a glorious map but I think these errors might make it really unstable. Does anyone know what they mean or if they can be fixed on ALiVE's end?

2. Have a look at the file it's pointing to (no idea if it's binarized or not) away from PC or i'd check haha, sounds like a syntax error. Could be an array that hasn't been closed or something?

3. @noonanamous Have a look at the file it's pointing to (no idea if it's binarized or not) away from PC or i'd check haha, sounds like a syntax error. Could be an array that hasn't been closed or something?

You mean like me check over the map files myself? Oh boy that's a little out of my league. Feel like taking a peak when you get around your space?

4. highhead

30 Apr 2016 Administrator

could indeed be corrupt clusterdata for that map. can anyone elese with this map confirm? civilian military placement and civilian pop plus placement needed for repro

5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I can do it, unless we're thinking it's possible my map or ALiVE is corrupted. I'll make a quick sample mission with vanilla units, vanilla civs, CBA, ALiVE, N'Ziwasogo and CUP Terrains (so basically the bare minimum) and post it back here.

6. Here you go. Same errors with just the very basics used: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjnyfrf26pu1sev/Africa_Test.pja305.pbo?dl=0

7. Anyone had a chance to look at this sample bare-bones mission I made to see if they can confirm the error?

8. @HeroesandvillainsOS  Here you go. Same errors with just the very basics used: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjnyfrf26pu1sev/Africa_Test.pja305.pbo?dl=0

Shameless bump. :(

9. Will point our guy from Spearhead over here since are having some odd errors now towards the end of our mission on this map. I am wondering if it is all related to this error group with the map.

10. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

As per request from Highhead, I linked above a barebones test mission with the requirements he requested for someone to confirm the clusterdata error with.

CBA, ALiVE, CUP Terrains, N'Ziwasogo if you guys want to confirm.

11. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/162525-nziwasogo-a3-terrain-released/page-17

The map has been updated! Some assets were changed. Do you guys think it will need to be reindexed because he replaced a lot of buildings?

12. Yes

13. Thanks for letting me know.

14. Tried using the minimum mods and only putting ai commander, civ placement, and military placement set to high filtering and get 1 fps :(

15. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

The map needs to be reindexed. Also, yeah SP performance is terrible with ALiVE but for whatever reason, it seems ok on a server. At least with my rig (which isn't awful) in my brief testing.

EDIT: We have the same PC! I'll have to check the new version of the map out.

or Sign Up to reply!