Operation Not Appearing in War Room

1. ‹ Older
  2. 9 years ago

ARJay

5 Dec 2014 Administrator

Please download the latest version of the aliveserver dll from the warroom we fixed a couple of issues recently.

3. I'm still experiencing the same issue. Any time the mission tries to launch, the server crashes with a Windows not responding error for ArmA2Net.Unmanaged.dll.

I remember at what point we were supposed copy or move at least one .dll file in the AddIns folder. Are we still supposed to do that? Because I can't find any directions for that anymore but I can't think of any reason why the Unmanaged.dll file is crashing on mission launch, but not for anyone else (this is both ALiVE-made missions and custom missions).

4. Tupolov

6 Dec 2014 Administrator

What's in aliveServer.log?

5. Again, there is no such file generating. It is not present on the server at all.

6. Tupolov

14 Dec 2014 Administrator

You don't need to move any DLLs. Just download @AliveServer and put in your Arma 3 folder.

Did you follow all of the instructions on the war room? Sounds like either you are missing the unmanaged.dll or your server OS is not compatible.

What version of Windows?

7. 8 years ago

Hello guys ....

First of all, I would like to say thank you for this great mod. It surely is amazing and well designed. Unfortunately, I'm having the same issue as Ezaco. I created a dedicated server in the same machine as the client Arma 3 following this tutorial (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server ) and I can run it successfully and play with my custom created mission that contains most of the ALiVe features (including ALiVe Data). The mission runs fine but it doesnt show in the Operations Room. My server is always ran from the desktop shortcut and contains the following parameters:

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe "-profiles=d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master" -mod=@CBA_A3;@AliveServer;@ALiVE;@Ares;@CPM;@CAF_AG1.5;@ASR_AI3;@FFISv1.25; -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty
    and the alive.cfg is in the A3Master folder where the server's exe file is ...

Could anyone help me?

Regards

Riksen

8. Tupolov

17 Oct 2015 Administrator

Did you setup your server on the War Room?

9. Yes I did ... it's called JAGERKriegServer

10. Tupolov

Have you downloaded ALiVE 0.9.10 and the new plugin?

What's your group on War Room?

11. [JAGER] JAGER Squadron ....

Version v0991506221

12. Maybe thats the problem :(

13. Downloading the new one and testing it .... Do I need to change anything in the mission file?

14. Friznit

Always worth deleting and replacing modules that have changed - Data in particular. And C2ISTAR has had a lot of enhancements.

15. HHHuuumm ... ok cause I just launched it and still not showing. Im gonna replace the modules see if it helps ...

16. Ok.. just changed all the modules in the mission. I launched it and received a different kind of message about my profile and all that. But I still dont see it in the operations

17. But when i searched in operations i does show it :)

or Sign Up to reply!