A Few Questions About Custom Objectives (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by billyeatworld

Hi guys,

First post here and definitely new to Alive so apologies if my questions sound stupid.

I'm looking to create a sector control mission, with 4 objectives, similar to conquest mode in a game like Battlefield 4.

At the moment I'm using only custom objectives, 1x BLU_F, 1x OPF_F (team spawn points) and 2x IND_F (the capture points). IND_F is set hostile to both factions.

So far I've got it working with a reasonable degree of success, but I'm stuck on a few things.

• Can a custom objective be set to be in an "occupied" state permanently even without friendly units present?
    • Can an opcom be set to ignore a custom objective module completely and still have control over its units?
    • Is the military placement module still required if your only objectives are custom objectives?
    • Is there any way to control to delay time between reinforcements other than the settings in the module itself? They don't seem to be coming in fast enough.

Thanks guys!

2. Hello.

For the first one i do not think so, you'll need to script this i guess.

I am not sure what you mean by control over its units but you can still add hand placed squad/units on the editor and synchronize them to the VIRTUAL AI SYSTEM. The commander who belong to your units faction will use them on the field.

No it is not, military placement is just to let ALIVE choose suitable military objectives for you and occupy/flag them as objectives only.

If its about casualties replacement and military logistics module, i do not know how to alter the rate beyond the module settings.

or Sign Up to reply!