Preview images doesn't save

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by GrizzlyBear83

As title says. It shows progress but no images can be found, only the folder structure.

2. I really want editor previw pictures of my custom faction, but the tool goes through the process of taking screenshots but nothing is saved. Could a developer tell me how to do it? BIS wikia says I should increase the screenshot folder's size with "maxScreenShotFolderSizeMB = 2000;" at the end of the profile file, and I assume it is GrizzlyBear83.Arma3Profile, but nothing happens, no screenshots.

3. @Tupolov

4. Found this on the wiki

Komachi
    The command will silently fail if your profiles folder is configured to be somewhere else (-profiles parameter), or if your HDR setting is below 16 (configurable in arma3.cfg or medium and above in in-game settings) For full reference on recommended settings consult Eden Editor: Configuring Asset Previews

The folder structure being generated does indicate that it's doing something. So I guess it's something to do with whatever Komachi is saying.

5. Well, I guess there's nothing more to be done then. To bad. Thanks anyway.

6. Tupolov

16 Jul 2018 Administrator

Use Virtual Reality terrain too. Make sure you set an addon name in the module setting.

7. Edited 5 years ago by GrizzlyBear83

No, did not work.

or Sign Up to reply!