Alive server freeze?

1. 7 years ago

Hi again,

We had a server freeze last night.... I saw that it happened in the past with other version. We were not able to use the inventory or anything. Combat Logistics were not accessible also. Maybe of of the Alive boys can look at this RPT around 22:12:15 and let me know if its ALive related? At that time we noticed and confirmed that everything was frozen in game so we decided to reload the mission.

Cheers

2. I believe Kunduz needs a re-index which is why the RPT is full of these:

22:17:50 Performance warning: Search for 11694: jbad_wall_l4_10m.p3d was very large (4560 m)

This will be why the initial load time is long.

As for the crashing there isn't anything specific I can see in the RPT that is causing it. There are a few script errors with Combat Support but those would not cause a server crash. With that many mods running it's going to be difficult to pinpoint the reason.

Is the crash consistent ie: at a certain point in the mission? Do you have full access to your server (I see you use TADST so I assume yes)? Do you get a crash error on the console (ie: out of memory error)?

Also when re-starting the mission on dedicated it is always best to stop and start the server instance instead of just logging in and using #missions (not that this has anything to do with the crash).

or Sign Up to reply!