Group Structures

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Outstanding thanks it worked!

Here's what I have so far if you want it :D

http://www.filedropper.com/staticdata

3. I'll prob add western groups tonight, also can I add custom roadblocks/camps/installations in the smae sort of manner?

Thanks! Really appreciate your help!

4. Also on a dedicated server would it be

0 = [] spawn {
    if (isDedicated) then {
    waitUntil {!isNil "ALiVE_STATIC_DATA_LOADED"};
    call compile (preprocessFileLineNumbers "staticData.sqf");
    };
    };

?

5. Edited 7 years ago by marceldev89

isServer will work for SP, MP and dedicated server so that's probably the best choice here. :)

As for the roadblock stuff, no clue. Never used it and haven't looked at the associated code yet.

6. Hey @Opendome I am trying to set up Unsung as well and having trouble. Any chance you could shoot me your static data? I'm trying to get all the factions to work but only NVA seems to work by default.

7. Hello Transflux,

So with the faction format in unsung at this time (it is fixed for Charlie release) all of OPFOR are under the UNSUNG_E umbrella. You can yse UNSUNG_E and UNSUNG_EV in the CQB module but thats about it. For a mix of NVA/VC I used

// UNSUNG_E

UNSUNG_E_mappings = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;

UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;

[UNSUNG_E_mappings, "Side", "EAST"] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_mappings, "GroupSideName", "EAST"] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_mappings, "FactionName", "UNSUNG_E"] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_mappings, "GroupFactionName", "UNSUNG_E"] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

UNSUNG_E_typeMappings = [] call ALIVE_fnc_hashCreate;

[UNSUNG_E_mappings, "GroupFactionTypes", UNSUNG_E_typeMappings] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups, "Infantry", ["vc_eightmansquad","vc_fourmancell","vc_sixmancell","vc_mainweaponsquadone","vc_mainriflesquadthree","vc_mainriflesquadtwo","vc_mainriflesquadone","vc_mainweaponsquadtwo","NVA_68riflesquadtwo","NVA_68riflesquadthree","NVA_68riflesquadone","NVA_68heavyweaponsquad1","NVA_68heavyweaponsquad2","NVA_68heavyweaponsquad3"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups, "Motorized", ["UNSNVALightPatrolElement1","UNSNVALightPatrolElement2","UNSNVALightPatrolElement5"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups, "Mechanized", ["UNSNVALightPatrolElement3","UNSNVALightPatrolElement8"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups, "Armored", ["UNSNVALightPatrolElement4"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups, "Air", ["uns_nvaf_pilot5"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups, "SpecOps", ["vc_recriflesquadone","vc_recriflesquadtwo","vc_recsappersquad","NVA_68Reconsquadone","NVA_68Reconsquadtwo"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups, "Naval", ["uns_VCRiverpatrol1","uns_VCRiverpatrol2","uns_VCRiverpatrol3"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[UNSUNG_E_mappings, "Groups", UNSUNG_E_factionCustomGroups] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[ALIVE_factionCustomMappings, "UNSUNG_E", UNSUNG_E_mappings] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

[ALIVE_factionDefaultSupports, "UNSUNG_E", ["uns_dshk_armoured_VC","uns_dshk_high_VC","uns_dshk_twin_VC","uns_dshk_wheeled_VC","uns_dshk_bunker_closed_VC","uns_dshk_bunker_open_VC","uns_pk_tower_VC","uns_m1941_82mm_mortarVC","uns_mg42_low_VC","uns_pk_high_VC","uns_pk_low_VC","uns_pk_low_VC","uns_pk_bunker_open_VC","uns_pk_bunker_closed_VC","uns_pk_bunker_low_VC","uns_SPG9_73mm_VC","uns_spiderhole_VC","uns_spiderhole_leanto_VC"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [ALIVE_factionDefaultSupplies, "UNSUNG_E", ["uns_AmmoBoxVC","uns_EQPT_VC","uns_East_Sapper_crate","uns_HiddenAmmoBox","uns_HiddenAmmoBox_small1","uns_HiddenAmmoBox_small2","uns_HiddenAmmoBox_small3"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;
    [ALIVE_factionDefaultTransport, "UNSUNG_E", ["uns_nvatruck","uns_nvatruck_camo","uns_nvatruck_open"]] call ALIVE_fnc_hashSet;

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again we have fixed this for the next charlie release so UNSUNG_E and UNSUNG_EV can be mapped

8. Hi Folks,

Just noticed this post and I am reading with great interest...

Is this work to build a solution for all users of Unsung and ALiVE - or - do we all need to make these changes ourselves to get ALiVE to work ?

So there is some ALiVE compatibility included with the "Charlie" release of Unsing ?

I didn't see anything about the US factions - are they more difficult or is there a problem with them ?

Thanks...

Regards,
    Scott

or Sign Up to reply!