dedicated server settings

1. 7 years ago

Hello ! I wish to run a dedicated server with the awesome ALiVE mod (and ace3, all on a edited xeno mission ), was all fine with 1.58, but now after 1.60 and 1.62 ive got a strange problem of desync.

I run this dedicated server from my own pc, On a 7mb download and 0,4 upload, mission run at solid 47 fps, in the worst scenario around 30 fps
    The problem itself is that new patches make it desync 100000 for other people joining, making it unplayable !

While i was working on this mission for Altis, i still had an older mission for Stratis, never edited after 1.58, that was running fine, now with 1.60 and 1.62 this cause desync too.
    I tried with and whithout mod, scripts, ecc... Same results. I really cant understand whats wrong, but i suppose they changed something in server config or something like this !
    A friend running same mission from a better connection got way less desync or none at all.
    Any help will be really appreciated !! Thanks !

2. Have you updated Alive on the server to the most recent version?

3. Yes, 1.1.0, but the problem persist also whithout mods. Seems related to the vanilla patches...

4. Anyone has a 1.58 dedicated server executable to share ? Was working perfectly with it

5. Edited 7 years ago by marceldev89

That's what the legacy branches are for. The access code for 1.58 is (probably) Arma3Legacy158.

Seems more like a firewall issue though.

6. Hello and thanks !
    I tried this before posting, unfortunately the 1.58 seems no longer avaible, now legacy is 1.60 (a version already bugged ).
    Cant be a firewall problem because my pc is on DMZ...and didnt changed anything from 1.58 (where everything was working perfectly for at least 8 players !).
    Thanks anyway for your ideas !

or Sign Up to reply!