Infinite Load Screen Issue

1. 6 years ago

@HeroesandvillainsOS There was an issue with back compat and cust obj modules very briefly, but this *should* all be fine in the most current release of ALiVE (TBH I don’t think this issue was ever in a release build but it was spotted internally, then fixed). Can you make 100% sure your ALiVE is up to date? Your best bet for this is Steam Workshop because it updates automatically.

Can you take a screenshot with your cust obj module open if you are up to date and it still has infinite loading?

I wasn't aware there was a workshop of the ALiVE plugin, could you send me a link of it? I straight up downlaoded the latest version from the website as of earlier today and the latest I took was like 30 minutes ago, give me 2 minutes and I'll take screenshots

2. @123B3n I wasn't aware there was a workshop of the ALiVE plugin, could you send me a link of it? I straight up downlaoded the latest version from the website as of earlier today and the latest I took was like 30 minutes ago, give me 2 minutes and I'll take screenshots

Sorry I’m not talking about the plugin. Or aliveserver or anything like that. I meant the base mod but yeah it should be current on the site.