@aliverserver and @Advanced Rappelling conflict?

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Weird. Been awhile since I used it with ALiVE but it used to work fine on a dedicated server. I used to launch it clientside only if I recall. Can you try that?

So only run Advanced Rappelling on your own PC and leave it off the server and see if it all starts working.

Been a bit since I used smaller outside mods like that one (I try to use as little mods as possible these days), but they definitely played nice not long ago. Though note I could be wrong and just running it clientside. I don't seem to remember running it on both but it's possible I guess. Man my memory is bad. It's only been like a month since I launched it online :(

2. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@SlammanDan I am having a similar problem. I am using Alive Transport Helicopter, and Advanced Urban Rappelling. When selecting insertion the Chopper flies to where it is supposed to, to correct height, pilot clears us for rappelling, but never get rappel self action. I can go to top off building and get it, so I know its working.
    Any Help Appreciated!
    Dan

Advanced Urban Rappelling is the one that lets you free rappel from buildings. Advanced Rappelling is the chopper specific rappelling one. Not on dedi, but I used Advanced Rappelling two days ago on a local LAN session and I rappelled just fine.