[Solved] Persistence Issues & Stats saving with ACE

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Tupolov

30 Nov 2016 Administrator

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues/182

Yes the save will break it again :( We will try to push a hotfix this week.

3. Edited 7 years ago by willithappen

Seeing as the issue currently (from what I gather) is in the roadblocks saving. If I save my server now. Go turn that saving feature off. Ask you (very nicely of course :P ) to clear that broken data out and then reload our mission, would we be good to go?

Would grabbing the latest Github version of whichever .pbo was fixed and applying that to our ArmASync repo also fix the issue (temporarily anyway)

4. Tupolov

Turning off saving compositions will fix the issue.

We need to do a new build, but yes that would also fix the issue (sys_data.pbo) - after a data clean.

5. Edited 7 years ago by willithappen

Awesome.

I have just saved my servers data now, is it possible for you to clean the respective data?

For the time being i'll disable composition saving/pack the fixed sys_data.pbo.

Is the highlighted object the required data that needs to be turned off? - http://i.imgur.com/ARkCgYY.png

6. Tupolov

Correct!

7. Easy done. I've disabled that part in the module, however i'm again having trouble loading/saving. Is it possible for you to check my data again?

Apologies for the troubles, thanks for helping me out with my issues.

8. Tupolov

1 Dec 2016 Administrator

Give it a crack now

9. Indeed the server does load, however, not getting any data re-loading now. The logistics items and vehicles etc are longer present.

ALiVE OPCOM - LOAD DATA 34 OBJECTIVES LOADED FROM DB!
    ALiVE OPCOM - LOAD DATA REBUILDING OBJECTIVE 0/34!
    ALiVE [m_15|200] Module ALiVE_SYS_playeroptions INIT
    L ALiVE Modules:13 - Initialisation started...
    Spawning Composition: [bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/OutpostsSmall/SmallHouse_BLU_G_F,[1550.63,10650.6,0],310.117,"CUP_I_TK_GUE"]
    Spawning Composition: [bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/OutpostsMedium/LongHouse_BLU_G_F,[14149.4,11251.9,0],149.113,"CUP_I_TK_GUE"]
    Spawning Composition: [bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampA,[19255.6,11053.1,0],199.327,"CUP_I_TK_GUE"]
    class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in Land_Camping_Light_F
    Spawning Composition: [bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampE,[11850.6,12446.9,0],60.7136,"CUP_I_TK_GUE"]
    Spawning Composition: [bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/Camps/CampA,[850.625,13350.6,0],160.235,"CUP_I_TK_GUE"]
    Spawning Composition: [bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/Empty/Guerrilla/OutpostsMedium/LongHouse_BLU_G_F,[7650.63,13250.6,0],297.053,"CUP_I_TK_GUE"]
    ALiVE [m_16|202] Module ALiVE_sys_player INIT
    Error in expression <ect 0;

_result = false;

if ((typeName _value) == "ARRAY" && {(count _value) ==>
      Error position: <_value) == "ARRAY" && {(count _value) ==>
      Error Undefined variable in expression: _value
    File x\alive\addons\x_lib\functions\data\fnc_isHash.sqf, line 40
    Error in expression <_missionName];

private ["_res"];

if (ALIVE_sys_data_dictionaryLoaded) then {
    >
      Error position: <ALIVE_sys_data_dictionaryLoaded) then {
    >
      Error Undefined variable in expression: alive_sys_data_dictionaryloaded
    File x\alive\addons\sys_player\fnc_player.sqf, line 134

A new error has appeared however. Hopefully this is handy?

10. Tupolov

1 Dec 2016 Administrator

Man this is fun....

11. Are you not entertained?

12. Tupolov

1 Dec 2016 Administrator

Need the full RPT on debug mode please. Thanks for your patience!

13. Which things do you need turned on debug mate? Data obviously, anything else?

14. Tupolov

1 Dec 2016 Administrator

Just data

15. Edited 7 years ago by willithappen

Hey mate, got two logs here for you - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_2zc8eRe8ZTX1VobjVUMTBaUGs/view?usp=sharing

At first glance, the ARRAY error from above doesn't show in the second log (not fully looked over however)

log_1 has (In Data) save Roadblocks/Outposts on No and in my OPFOR OPCOM Roadblocks (Asymmetric) on yes (with control type on Asymmetric aswell of course)
    log_2 has both turned off

Both cause a failure to load in persistent items ;(

16. Tupolov

1 Dec 2016 Administrator

Ok cleaned up some more data. Give it a whirl...

17. Edited 7 years ago by willithappen

More logs (ALIVEPlugin and .rpt) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_2zc8eRe8ZTNFczWlM5cW5HdHc/view?usp=sharing

Unfortunately no luck. Same errors as mentioned above came up once again at around the same time.
    No objects loading in to their positions.

This time though, none of the IED factories are present either.

I want to confirm, to make sure we are talking about the same mission data. The mission you are clearing data for is "Exodus 2"

Also terribly sorry to continue pestering you with these issues mate.

18. Tupolov

2 Dec 2016 Administrator

I know what the issue is, just trying to ensure the data is fully clean. :(

Please try again now.

19. You glorious bastard!

We've had good luck, all objects are where they are supposed to be.

IED Factories do not seem to be present (none at all infact anymore. I assume this is as a result of some data being cleared? No worries to await the Insurgents to repopulate and make these, i'm purely happy at the fact the rest of our data has been restored.

At this stage, with items you have outlined in this post - http://alivemod.com/forum/2588-stuck-on-loading-screen - turned off, am I safe to save and load until the new ALiVE update comes out and then turn back on saving of roadblocks and compositions?

Many, many thanks to you for helping out where I could not. Hopefully the logs I provided have not given you PTSD :P :)

20. Tupolov

2 Dec 2016 Administrator

You are safe to turn on OPCOM roadblocks etc, but not saving compositions.

IED Factories, not sure why they wouldn't load, looks like those objectives are loaded. For example,

ALiVE SYS_DATA_COUCHDB - RESTORE DATA END:
     ------------------ Inspecting Hash -------------------- 
       k [0]: _id v: TFAC_TFAC_Exodus_2-OPCOM_1252017004_objective_4
       k [1]: _rev v: 3-68ad4fa4c273b904feb3efbc9c010b58
       k [2]: objectiveID v: OPCOM_1252017004_objective_4
       k [3]: center v: [9635.88,11748.7,0]
       k [4]: size v: 172.137
       k [5]: type v: 0
       k [6]: priority v: 0
       k [7]: opcom_state v: reserve
       k [8]: clusterID v: c_13
       k [9]: opcomID v: 1252017004
       k [10]: opcom_orders v: reserve
       k [11]: danger v: -1
       k [12]: sectionAssist v: []
       k [13]: tacom_state v: none
       k [14]: factory v: [[9441.62,12329.5],"Land_hut3_raz"]
       k [15]: HQ v: [[9553.52,12379.6],"Land_House_L_4_dam_EP1"]
       k [16]: actionsFulfilled v: ["recruit"]
       k [17]: section v: []
  21. Edited 7 years ago by willithappen

Yes indeed I am wrong, the IED factories and other OPCOM objectives are present, they just seem to have taken some additional time after loading into game to appear correctly.

All seems to be in working order.

I'd like to query aswell the ability to more accurately save the rotation and position of objects - http://i.imgur.com/q7j9eEv.jpg - some of the objects seem to load in on interesting angles, noticeably the H-Barrier at the bottom of the frame that are all supposed to be perpendicular to the road.

I am using the method described on the WIKI for using R3F logistics and ALiVE to save the objects however, so this may be a compatibility issue, if so, Its only minor and only happens sometimes and is easily fixable once ingame.

Once again, thank you very much for your assistance.

or Sign Up to reply!