If you're interested in ALiVE and want to try it out, come play with us!

1. 7 years ago

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OSTactical

I posted this previously about 6 months ago, but I felt I'd post it again.

If you have questions about ALiVE, want to see how it works in action, tips on making missions, or you just feel like playing with a bunch of good guys without a lot of "yes sir, no sir" stuff....come play with our group.

Our Steam Group page has all the info you need, teamspeak server, mods needed, and current operations.

We've got guys from all over the US as well as some Brits from across the pond.

Just thought I'd mention it again.

2. That's a great offer @AUTigerGrad, I might take you up at some point if that's alright? I don't have a mic, is that a drama?

3. I'd recommend a mic. We're a talkative bunch.

4. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@incontinenetia you should definitely hop on. It's a blast. The missions are astounding and everyone is really cool (One of the guys named Woody is an especially funny guy so it's good fun all around :) ).

I've been slacking lately but hope to be on regularly again starting next weekend. If you have the means to even get a cheap mic (my mic sucks TBH but it does the trick) you won't regret it.

@SpyderBlack723 You should come play again too!

5. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Maybe sometime, downloading RHS takes me ages.

6. It's less about the mic and more about the fact that I live in pretty close proximity to people who go to bed a lot earlier than me (main reason I tend to stick to SP). Still, I may be able to play occasionally. Your missions sound great by the way @AUTigerGrad , keen to give them a go in a proper multiplayer setting for once!

7. @incontinenetia It's less about the mic and more about the fact that I live in pretty close proximity to people who go to bed a lot earlier than me (main reason I tend to stick to SP).

^^^^

This is one of the reasons I'm an awful squad mate. :( I can only play late nights and live in a small apartment where the GF goes to bed super early and chat keeps her awake. I feel ya man.

I'd still love to see you on the day or two per week I can make it though.

8. Yeah same, would be great to play with you guys! I'll have to find a night when I'm alone.

or Sign Up to reply!