Some ongoing project on drug trafficking?

1. 7 years ago

I believe it would not change much compared to the asymmetric, only compositions replacements and add some goals

Example:
    1 - IED Factory replace narcotics Factory
    2 - Recruitment HQ replace points narcotics sales
    3 - Arms Deposito remains in the current format

C2Istar objectives could have as objectives attack the convoy with narcotics, among other objectives

Sorry for the bad speak in English, I am Brazilian

2. Is this something you're making or something you're requesting?

3. Something we can think about doing, I'm not doing just ideas, and Brazilians we can help a lot with the issues of drug trafficking hahahaha

4. Sounds awesome!

5. @capsoso Brazilians we can help a lot with the issues of drug trafficking hahahaha

LOL

6. This sounds great. Kind of like how you can choose between middle eastern and western civilian leader roles I guess. Mind you with the amount of drugs in Afghanistan I guess it wouldn't really need to be an either or type selection.

7. I like your take on it JD_Wang

8. With the arrival of Tanoa I believe Arma is now more than ever sorely in need of scenarios and assets that support cartel/narco-terrorism activities.

9. Nice and yes @singularity80 there is a tremendous need for it. Fortunately with the Syndikat group there is a "cartel/narco-terror" type group right there you can build around.

or Sign Up to reply!