Tanoa QuickStart Zeus Error? (SOLVED)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Hey guys. I just started my editing of the Tanoa QuickStart mission (I'm looking to cater it to smaller groups and SP'ers that might prefer AI recruitment, multi-spawn, etc). Anyway, I'm not too familiar with Zeus so this error on the bottom left of the screen is new to me (ignore the error on the top, I'm asking about the error at the bottom):

http://i.imgur.com/cr9rY2W.jpg

I haven't added much to the QuickStart mission at this point. Just some markers and vehicle/AI spawners,etc. So I'd assume this is just a vanilla error I haven't heard of yet. Does anyone know how to make it go away? Is it simply because I'm loading a mission with this Zeus module in the SP editor and completely normal or something? I've never used Zeus so I'm a little confused by this.

2. Sync the Zeus module to the player that will be able to use Zeus. I believe there are other options to specify which players can be used in the Zeus module. Basically since it's SP and there are no Zeus-units defined, it automatically allows the player to be Zeus.

3. Oh ok. Do you (or anyone) know offhand who people like to have control of Zeus or is there a safe or popular option? Should I sync it just to the squad leader or all players?

Never used Zeus myself so I can't say I know exactly what it does or how people like to use it.

4. Friznit

14 Jul 2016 Administrator

#adminLogged

5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I'm not sure what that means. Is that an option I should set in the module somewhere or a general preference within the community (meaning, sync it to the team leader who would then login as admin)?

I'm assuming you mean the second one.

6. Friznit

14 Jul 2016 Administrator

Hover over the tooltip in the module, it explains the options.

7. In the Zeus module under Owner type: #adminLogged - this will automatically allow the logged in admin on the server to access Zeus (or in the case of SP allow the player access).

8. Perfect. Thanks guys. I'll mark this as solved.

or Sign Up to reply!