problem- player multispawn in vehicle

1. 7 years ago

Im having trouble with multispawn. Ive added the module and set it to vehicle; ive correctly named the empty vehicle; i have a respawn_west marker; and I have the following line in the description ext file:

respawn = "BASE";
    respawndelay = "3";

when I die, I only respawn at the marker, not in the vehicle. help?

Trout

2. Edited 7 years ago by SavageCDN

try this instead:

respawn = 3;
    respawnDelay = 3;

oh and trout are delicious

3. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

oh and trout are delicious

Mike is that you?!? :) :)

4. thanks, tried that and now im respawning at the respawn marker, not the vehicle. here is what my vehicle is named

ALiVE_SUP_MULTISPAWN_RESPAWNVEHICLE_BLU_F

5. bump? still cant get it workin

6. Im not sure if its that you need, but i can just sync a respawn_module to a vehicle, set its attributes, and that will make me respawn inside vehicle.

7. tried that. Im still just spawning at the respawn marker location. here is my descrip file:
    respawn = 3;
    respawnDelay = 3;

and my vehicle name:
    ALiVE_SUP_MULTISPAWN_RESPAWNVEHICLE_BLU_F

----
    Im not sure if its that you need, but i can just sync a respawn_module to a vehicle, set its attributes, and that will make me respawn inside vehicle.

8. Any chance sombody could post a step by step description of how to set up respawning in vehicle? I've obviously missed somthing because all I can do is respawn at the respawn_module marker. niether respawn at vehicle or respawn with group are working for me.

9. I've never tried it, honestly. I'm thinking your best bet for a quick answer may either be Reddit in the /r arma area or BIS fourms' Q+A section.

10. @highhead

or Sign Up to reply!