1.0.6 Released!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Oh ok. Yeah that's right. The cabin. :)

Long story short, my test mission has just the bare bones for how I play pretty much. ALiVE Required, ALiVE Data, ALiVE Player Data, Virtual AI, Civilian Placement (vanilla civs set to extreme), Civilian Population (eastern), C2ISTAR, one OPCOM (Assymetric), Civ Obj module with 30 platoon, Mil obj module with 30 platoon. Let random camps and roadblocks spawn on low.

Persistence set to yes in everything that asks.

One player unit. A TAOR around him so I don't get killed on spawn, and an AO for the rest of the map.

In the Github mission I had a weather module, IED and CQB module too I think (IED and CQB synced to OPCOM), but I can repro this without those modules I'm pretty sure. I guess you could add them too if you want.

3. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Tested awhile using OPF_G_F and rhs_faction_msv and didn't have any mis-spawned units.

Just alive required, virtual ai, mil & civ objective spawners

4. Deleted 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS
  5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Well damn Spyder I can't repro it with rhs_faction_msv either. What the hell?

6. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Ok! So this is interesting.

So I made this mission with CUP_O_TK_MILITIA on Stratis and it is super bare bones. It uses exactly the same modules as Spyder did in his testing (AliVE Required, Virtual AI, OPCOM, Civ Module, Mil Module) and CSAT spawn constantly. https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsvm5vkh1gl1hm4/test.Stratis.pbo?dl=0

Requires CBA, ALiVE, CUP Weapons, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles

Anyway, I then used the exact same mission as I linked above but replaced CUP with rhs_faction_msv and the problem goes away as far as I can tell.

Could someone take a look at this for me? I wouldn't even be asking if I thought it was just a CUP issue. Every OPFOR faction I like that I throw at ALiVE does this (I guess aside from RHS).

7. Will add to my list for testing

8. @Tupolov

Hey thanks for looking at the test mission on the Github! Yes, that's an unfortunate mistake on my end when I'm trying to showcase a bug. :) I appreciate you taking the time.

I'll look through my "real" missions and make triple sure I didn't make similar boneheaded mistakes, which is possible knowing me.

Again I really appreciate it Tupolov and if I see it again without me being stupid I'll let you know.

or Sign Up to reply!