Can you destroy installations and debug symbology (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago

Hi,

Two quick questions:

1) In asymmetric mode, when you have installations enabled, once in game and you are near one, is there a way to disable/destroy it? Or are they permanent during the mission?

2) Is it possible to elaborate in the wiki what is the symbology in debug mode? I've been guessing most of them but there are some of them I'm quite clueless. For example when you have civilian debug in an asymmetric mission, some of them can be yellow (i guess its because the civilian has been spawned?) orange or red. Sometimes i can see a yellow diamond with a small arrow inside of it on certain profiles, not sure what it means.

2. Applications of high explosive seem to do the trick. I use demo charges, either vanilla or ACE.

3. 1. Destroy the building and it is no more!

2. Green = Peaceful
    Yellow = Cautious
    Orange = They be real suspicious now
    Red = You better run fool, they're hostike

4. @SpyderBlack723 So if i understand correctly, its the building that acts like a recruitment center/ied factory and not the objects that are spawned? Because we used the alive logistics to bunch up the fridges ied tables and white boards and tried to blow them up in the field do that we dont destroy the village with the satchel, but the objects seems to have dammage disabled, they just flip on their side. If the building is the point of origin this makes a lot more sense.

5. Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I *think* the installation is tied to the objects you are seeing. The way me and my unit play is we set charges on all of the IED and weapons tables. Usually that's enough to take the building down but regardless I'm pretty sure that counts as clearing the installation. And yeah, they do seem to just fall over but again I *think* that's enough.

That's the way we always do it.

6. Got it. We were just wondering if ALiVE reacted to this properly, if it was disabled. Thanks for the answers guys.

7. @Ophelian @SpyderBlack723 So if i understand correctly, its the building that acts like a recruitment center/ied factory and not the objects that are spawned? Because we used the alive logistics to bunch up the fridges ied tables and white boards and tried to blow them up in the field do that we dont destroy the village with the satchel, but the objects seems to have dammage disabled, they just flip on their side. If the building is the point of origin this makes a lot more sense.

Yes, it's tied to the buildings. The objects aren't even destructible, just the way BIS made them.

or Sign Up to reply!