[Bug] All parameters not logged to War Room? (Fixed in Dev)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Tupolov

14 Mar 2016 Administrator

Should all work fine. Stats do take maybe a few hours to update, you can check to see if the events recorded by going to your player profile page and checking the live feed. If using ACE, we are aware that kills don't register due to their handling of the killed event handler.

3. Thanks Tupolov, will do a new test. Not using ACE ATM.

/KC

4. Marking this solved for now KC - post back if that is not the case.

5. Edited 8 years ago by hmarcbower

Any thoughts on when or if the War Room and ACE will play nicely together?

EDIT: Found the answer, sort of, after reading through the forums. :)
    http://alivemod.com/forum/1553-no-recording-with-ace/0#p6564

6. Deleted 8 years ago by Theopolus
  7. Friznit

30 Mar 2016 Administrator

ACE aren't going to change it, so we're shit outta luck!

8. Edited 8 years ago by KeyCat

Unfortunately it's still the same problem. Battle Feed works just fine and so does map AAR but things like the Weapon Experience, etc are still frozen since my first test years ago!?

Also noted that if I try to check personnel stats list from the menu at the top it just says "Loading" and nothing happens.

Are there any way for me to clear all my old data and start from fresh.

Here are the server logs from my tests...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6knjz88w42ig9ek/Logs%20-%20KeyCat.zip?dl=0

PS: Tested with latest 1.0.2.1603251 version on another demo mission (Operation Landlord re-saved in editor)...

/KC

9. Deleted 8 years ago by Tupolov
  10. Deleted 8 years ago by Tupolov
  11. Tupolov

Edited 8 years ago by Tupolov

So,

http://alivemod.com/war-room/showpersonnel/76561198033230790

Looks like battlefeed is working - its just shots fired that are not registering.

12. Tupolov

Edited 8 years ago by Tupolov
    [2016-03-30 14:11:23] [debug] >>> ParseMessage [SendJSONAsync ['POST','events','{"realTime":"30/03/2016 14:11:21","Server":"195.216.35.140","Group":"CiC","Operation":"Operation Landlord | ALiVE","Map":"Altis","gameTime":"1715","Event":"PlayerFinish","PlayerSide":"WEST","PlayerFaction":"BLU_F","PlayerName":"KeyCat","PlayerType":"B_Soldier_SL_F","PlayerClass":"Squad Leader","Player":"76561198033230790","shotsFired":[],"timePlayed":6,"score":0,"rating":0,"PlayerRank":"PRIVATE","playerGroup":"CiC"}']]

Not sure if you fired your weapon, but shotsFired is blank there.. Did you fire your weapon during this test?

13. Edited 8 years ago by KeyCat

Yes, several mags with MX as well as the Mk18. Also noticed it misses thrown grenades as well as number of para jumps (haven't tested diving yet).

Tomorrow I will test with a friend and see if he experiencing the same on his new account. Will let you know how it goes...

/KC

14. Tupolov

31 Mar 2016 Administrator

@keycat So, good find, I confirmed the bug, shots fired recording is no longer working... I'll investigate.

15. Sounds great!

/KC

16. Tupolov

31 Mar 2016 Administrator

Fixed in dev... Thanks for the report! and the patience!

17. Edited 8 years ago by KeyCat

No, THANK YOU for this awesome mod as well as having the stats server up!

This is pretty much what I've been dreaming of since OFP and BIS should hire you all.

Major kudos to the whole ALiVE team.

/KC

18. Hope you don't get tired of me but noticed that it doesn't log "Weapons Experience". Maybe it's related to the bug you already fixed...

/KC

19. Tupolov

1 Apr 2016 Administrator

That's what we fixed :)

20. :)

/KC

21. @KeyCat No, THANK YOU for this awesome mod as well as having the stats server up!

This is pretty much what I've been dreaming of since OFP and BIS should hire you all.

Major kudos to the whole ALiVE team.

/KC

Sooo many players have similar comments - "Why isn't this part of the game itself?" I've been using it since before it was released and God Damn it still blows me away at times.

or Sign Up to reply!