Assymetric CQB question (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

So someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Assymetric CQB module works differently than the other OPCOM styles, correct? If I understand Invasion and Occupation OPCOM right, CQB set to Dominant faction will populate buildings with whichever side has hold of the area. And the module does not need to be synced, right?

Now for Assymetric, my understanding is syncing CQB to the Assymetric OPCOM can be done to restrict buildings being populated by insurgents to only areas the insurgents currently are. If I'm grasping that right, how do I allow for my side to populate buildings when I've cleared out the insurgents? The same way as the other method? Am I supposed to set it to Dominant and add my faction to the force faction list too?

Is what I'm asking for possible or do I need multiple CQB modules? I'm not even sure I really want to do this (I'm not sure if it's even realistic for BLUFOR to spawn in buildings or take them over when doing COIN), I more or less just want to make sure I understand how the systems work and differentiate with the various OPCOM and syncing options.

2. Am I supposed to set it to Dominant and add my faction to the force faction list too?

I would try this, if it doesn't work. Place a second CQB module, add your faction to the list, and set it to Dominant placement and that should do the trick I believe.

3. So two? One unsynced with only my faction in the force faction (set to dominant) and the other, synced to the Assymetric OPCOM with only their faction?

4. That would be my guess

or Sign Up to reply!