TAOR and BLACKLIST

1. 9 years ago

TAOR and BLACKLIST dont seem to be working out for me, it's like they are ignored in some instances but not all. Even after double checking the names of my markers. Also i sometimes have OPF_F units being placed down in a zone when the area is marked for BLU_F to spawn. Not sure what im doing wrong here, it seems to work sometimes and other times just does something else.

FYI i think this is an awesome mod, but it is getting quite frustrating.

2. ARJay

26 Oct 2014 Administrator

Can you post your mission? Or take some screen shots? Hard to diagnose without more info!

3. I have the same thing.... The map was Bornholm, BLU_F wasn't sync'd with the OPF_F and the base was blacklisted, even though I assigned areas to TAOR for OPF_F.
    ARJay... You need a screenie of the editor screen I guess?

4. ARJay

27 Oct 2014 Administrator

Yeah screen shot, or you can PM me your skype details and send me your mission files (without unit mods) if possible

5. Edited 9 years ago by D-Day

OK... I just loaded the mission and change the OPFOR to default and now it works fine... It was SUD_USSR before... One other thing, how can I get the scripts to work? VAS and GVS and Group Management seem to be a problem VVS works fine. Odd... So I guess it's modded units not working?
    Thanks.
    Found the script problem.... It was.... Me! :(

or Sign Up to reply!