RHS units not spawning

1. 9 years ago

I am making a mission on Southern Sahrani. I have the modules placed correctly, as far as I can tell, but the units won't spawn. I am using RHS VDV units, as well as Leight's OpFor mod. I have checked the civilians with Leights and they work just fine. The problem is that neither the Independent (Iraqi terrorists- from leights) nor the OpFor (USSR VDV- from RHS) units will spawn. I have turned on the debug for all three, and only the civilians will appear.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

2. Edited 9 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Just to double check.. are you using the factions from here: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Factions

Does the russian msv faction work?

3. Just FYI the next ALiVE update will include fixes for various issues with both RHS and LOP mods... I'm guessing there are config problems with the units you are trying to use, which prevents ALiVE from spawning them.

4. So the Russian VDV are on that page, the LOP units are not. however, the civilians I used, are from LOp and they work just fine. I may try later to use a different faction from LOP. And thanks for input Savage. Is there any idea as to when that will 'drop'?

5. Friznit

8 May 2015 Administrator

Soon!

6. Ok thanks! Also Spyder, the LOP units are not listed on the Supported Faction, however, the author said on his page on Armaholic that they are compatable.

or Sign Up to reply!