Mission Templates

1. 8 years ago

Thanks Riley^, I was super busy today and never did get to anything.

2. @SpyderBlack723 Thanks Riley^, I was super busy today and never did get to anything.

Glad to help in anyway I can. I see you get swamped sometimes.

3. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

QCB troops seem to never notice me. I'm able to enter through a back door, shoot one, and have the partner continue to stare into space. If I cross their LOS in their fixed position, they start shooting; but otherwise never seem to look around or notice us.

This was supposed to be fixed, I am not sure if it has actually gotten into a public release yet though. I'll test today at some point. Friz said his worked fine so maybe it did.

I have encountered the stuck AI but I am not sure what causes it as sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't seen it for a few weeks so I kinda forgot about it. Maybe a mod conflict of some sorts as I never play full on missions without a modpack. I would test with a vanilla game and see if you can repro it that way.

4. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@kovyV I will do that, side question, is 3CB Logistics built into alive? If not, how much extra work do I need to do to set it up?

3CB supplies all work perfectly as far as I can tell when using ALiVE's Logistics. Regarding their resupply points for helicopters and vehicles (two separate objects they call "servicing point objects"), they are included in the 3CB mod as objects you can just place down in the editor. Then just drive near the object, or fly near the object, and with the engine off, when you open the scroll wheel options you will have the option to rearm/refuel/etc. It's sweet. I wish all mods had this.

https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/released-mods/3cb-baf-vehicles/usage-vehicles/

They have something for "logistics" too but I honestly haven't tried those or really know what they offer that the servicing point doesn't.

Oh and to the guy that asked for me to use a Tanoa whiteboard map in the showcase, because today's platform update included one, I just added it. :) The link above for the mission links to the updated version.