WAR ROOM issues

1. 8 years ago

So i followed the set up instructions to the letter and I get the options to save and it seems like it working but Mgroup/stats nothing shows up on war room here is the message i get in alive log.

4/13/2015 10:14:07 PM: Starting up ALiVE Plugin
    4/13/2015 10:14:07 PM: Reading config file: Username: o7omoho6ifu5asi2ezovuxupahucobic, Group: Takistan Insurge
    4/13/2015 10:14:11 PM: Getting your IP: 108.61.100.24
    4/13/2015 10:14:12 PM: War Room Authorisation: "true"
    4/13/2015 10:14:12 PM: Starting up DB access with the result: {"couchdb":"Welcome","uuid":"a1b347be93a9415a22b58bdc602112ab","version":"1.5.0","vendor":{"version":"12.04","name":"Ubuntu"}}

2. Tupolov

15 Apr 2015 Administrator
    Edited 8 years ago by Tupolov

Can you post your aliveserver.log?

I removed the special char's from your group name too

3. thank you for that and here is the aliveserver log: http://pastebin.com/rLts09sg

4. another person was having the same issue and posted this:

UPDATE: For anyone else having a similar issue, our problem was using Play.withsix's version of ALiVE which appears to be outdated. Placing modules with the new version fixed the database and ALiVE is partially working for us

5. thank you I will try it out and report back, to to make sure is that the mod version from PWS or the server version ?

6. Make sure your server has the most recent version - to be sure I would delete and re-download (not using PWS) on your server.

7. copy that thank you

8. DL'd latest version of @AliveServer, checked version of @Alive which I DL'd from this site (0.9.7.1504081) and still nothing shows up in war room

9. Tupolov

16 Apr 2015 Administrator

@Deadcyte thank you for that and here is the aliveserver log: http://pastebin.com/rLts09sg

That is not the aliveserver.log that is the RPT. Please post the aliveserver.log file to pastebin. Thanks!

10. hmmm i thought thats what i posted in the initial post. Where would i find this logs default location?

11. Should be the same folder (is for me).

12. Only .log file i can find anywhere is the Alive.log http://pastebin.com/FAQtSgpM

13. Tupolov

17 Apr 2015 Administrator

what is in NLog.config in your @ALiVEServer folder? it will tell you where aliveserver.log is

14. Apparently it is set to write to localAppData but the log is not in there ... I think i read something about this location not being suitable for rented servers (gameservers.com ) if this is so what next ?

15. Tupolov

18 Apr 2015 Administrator

You can change the location by editing the Nlog.config file.

16. Sorry for my ignorance I am fairly new to all this. what should i change it to? how would i even tell it where to go ?

17. Tupolov

18 Apr 2015 Administrator

fileName="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\AliveServer.log"

18. thank you I will report back

19. /sigh ... ok I changed write location to fileName="F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\AliveServer.log"

Still nothing shows up

20. just to recap I am using a hosted server from gameservers.com

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!