Ryan Zombies and Deamons?

1. 8 years ago

Is there any support for this mod or any other zombie mods?

2. zombies module possibly?

3. The units would have to be configured correctly according to these standards in order to work with ALiVE

4. Yeah, tried Ryan's Zombies because I like the genre. But it doesn't work in tandem with ALiVE. Sorry.

5. I found there class name and ive got them to spawn but only threw the amb civ placement module using this classname Ryanzombiesfaction. it works and it works good. I can drop a few of those to make it spawn more but I want them to roam around and be inside houses so the ability to use the cqb and military placements would be a huge bonus.

6. So you're basically trying to make DayZ from alive?

7. Not really, my main focus is a pvpe based version of insurgency/mso. However the idea popped into my head that they have the best and should be only solution to spawning life why not be able to spawn death ;P lol Just kind of makes sense not only could you populate regular arma missions but you could populate your own zombie missions as well. If the alive dev team could integrate this mod and people realize what its capable of doing, they will lose there shit. A zombie sandbox in seconds on any map? with the war room persistence, ya people will be all over this.

8. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

It's more up to the mod creator to establish compatibility by configging their groups/factions according to the BIS standards (examples can be found on the ALiVE wiki). You could request the author add either a config patch or update to provide compatible groups. (Would only need to config infantry I guess)

Edit: Arjay to the rescue

9. Friznit

19 Oct 2015 Administrator

Indeed, should be only a few moments work for the author to make a couple of groups using the BIS standard!

10. ARJay

19 Oct 2015 Administrator

I've written some quick mappings so that these will work in mil placement modules. Will also look at getting CQB to spawn them.

or Sign Up to reply!