Server restart on load mission Nitrado.net

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Anti-hack system used by Nitrado for Arma 3 and Arma 2.

3. What did they said you?

4. Edited 8 years ago by Legend117

Translated:

Hello,

You can install any mod usable with methods made available (FTP and boot parameters). The programs are all installed, so this should not be a problem. And to confirm, yes, the servers run on Windows.
    If you have trouble with the installation, you'll want to get in touch with the programmers of the mod or with the support of at Infinistar http://support.infistar.de/

5. Oh, ok, i thought in a infistar answer.

6. Edited 8 years ago by Spark

Hi Legend, any answer from infistar?

I think that nitrado lie, their answer was different to me as I said you, and now with new version *.rpt file say this: http://paste.ofcode.org/CaMHkmn4fUmxhUdHvPvshN

In addition, I remember that a log file had created in arma3 root directory, and with nitrado not.

7. Edited 8 years ago by Legend117

They didn't reply. Anyway, I don't think infistar is the problem. It would show a message.
    Lately server works better, though. I have disabled the generation of the rpt and activated the automatic initialization. I'll try again to connect with war room with these settings.

8. ok, to me not work, I try in the future.

9. Now with the last update (0.9.10) server loads the mission with data module enabled without problems, but it does not appear on war room, and if I click on "Server save and exit", it simply quits the mission. The .rpt file shows this messages in that moment:

23:01:52 --------------------------------------------------------------
    23:01:52 ALiVE Exit - mode: REMSAVE
    23:01:52 ALiVE Exit - mode: SAVESERVERYO
    23:01:52 ALiVE Data is disabled, so server save will not occur, aborting...
    23:01:52 [36383,1340.1,1157.28,"x\alive\addons\main\fnc_buttonAbort.sqf:41","PLAYER CLICKING ON ABORT BUTTON: _this=["REMSAVE"]"]
    23:01:52 [36384,1340.12,1157.3,"x\alive\addons\main\fnc_buttonAbort.sqf:41","PLAYER CLICKING ON ABORT BUTTON: _this=["SAVESERVERYO","76561198087393024"]"]
    23:02:06 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found
    23:02:36 ALiVE - Pausing Modules
    23:02:36 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_sys_profile instance set to true!
    23:02:36 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_mil_command instance set to true!
    23:02:36 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_fnc_analysis instance set to true!
    23:02:36 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_mil_OPCOM instance set to true!
    23:02:37 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_mil_OPCOM instance set to true!
    23:02:37 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_mil_OPCOM instance set to true!
    23:02:37 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_amb_civ_command instance set to true!
    23:02:37 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_mil_cqb instance set to true!
    23:02:37 ALiVE Pausing state of ALiVE_ALiVE_mil_cqb instance set to true!
    23:02:50 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:1135 not found

10. For that it's worth, I've had no issues on a NFOServers Windows VPS. (I don't work for/with them)

I believe the data module is disabled if it can't connect on launching the mission. Take a look near the beginning of that log near where it inits ALIVE_SYS_DATA. You should see log messages that describe if it connected to the war room or not.

11. Tupolov

16 Oct 2015 Administrator

Check the aliveplugin-DATESTAMP.log in the @ALiVEServer folder.

or Sign Up to reply!