Extra's - Scripts and Mods, what do you use?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

@JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

3. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

4. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

5. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

6. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

7. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

8. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

9. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

10. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

11. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

12. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

13. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

14. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I plugged it in, definitely an awesome support mod. Easy to setup and use.

Thanks again for the heads up!

15. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I plugged it in, definitely an awesome support mod. Easy to setup and use.

Thanks again for the heads up!

16. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

17. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! SSS works flawlessly. Especially love the artillery and CBU ordinance.

18. Great thread with lots of nice suggestions!! Since reading this I have added SSS (easy to set-up and works like a charm), KP Ranks (awesome touch for our small group of players) and Tactical Combat Link X Ai Mod. All of which have really added to the experience of ARMA with ALiVE Mod :)

My question here is could I use Tactical Combat Link Ai Mod with LAMBS Danger Ai Mod?

19. Great thread with lots of nice suggestions!! Since reading this I have added SSS (easy to set-up and works like a charm), KP Ranks (awesome touch for our small group of players) and Tactical Combat Link X Ai Mod. All of which have really added to the experience of ARMA with ALiVE Mod :)

My question here is could I use Tactical Combat Link Ai Mod with LAMBS Danger Ai Mod?

or Sign Up to reply!