Extra's - Scripts and Mods, what do you use?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

Typically I use drongos air operations for fixed wing CAS since alive's combat support RTBs then either just takes off again or parks right in the middle on the taxiway. Drongo's mod will RTB then store vehicles in the VAM (virtual aircraft manager). After that you can choose what loadout you want for your aircraft be it CAS, AT, etc. Recently you can assign certain aircraft to the VAM prior to mission start while also giving it a number of assets.

3. @DrDetroit you don't need to use ALiVE supports at all if you use SSS. It provides transport, CAS, (even the blackfish gunship if you like to play with those guns) artillery and even resupply airdrops that you can configure to your hearts content. Unlike ALiVE some of it's supports (Gunship, drone, fixed wing CAS) are virtual, so they spawn a ways off, do their thing and despawn. But you can set up cool down timers etc so they can't be over used.

What makes SSS so good is how flexible it is and how easy it is to set up.
    Make sure to check out the wiki on github as it explains what you need to set things up.

4. @JD_Wang thanks for the details...I'm going to give it a shot!

5. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

6. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

7. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

8. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up, I'm going to give it a shot!

9. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

10. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

11. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

12. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

13. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

14. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

15. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

16. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

17. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I plugged it in, definitely an awesome support mod. Easy to setup and use.

Thanks again for the heads up!

18. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I plugged it in, definitely an awesome support mod. Easy to setup and use.

Thanks again for the heads up!

19. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! I'm going to give it a go later tonight.

20. @JD_Wang thanks for the heads up! SSS works flawlessly. Especially love the artillery and CBU ordinance.

21. Great thread with lots of nice suggestions!! Since reading this I have added SSS (easy to set-up and works like a charm), KP Ranks (awesome touch for our small group of players) and Tactical Combat Link X Ai Mod. All of which have really added to the experience of ARMA with ALiVE Mod :)

My question here is could I use Tactical Combat Link Ai Mod with LAMBS Danger Ai Mod?

or Sign Up to reply!