Spyder Incognito

1. 5 years ago

Hey all,

Im trying to use the incognito module and for me it seems to not work? Or I am definitely not doing something right. Can someone give me a run down how to use the module?

Thanks

2. Fairly certain Spyder considers that module incomplete and we were steering people here to this script instead (correct me if I’m wrong):

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/202256-release-incon-undercover-a-comprehensive-undercover-incognito-simulation/

3. Thanks mate this works!

4. I did not know about Incon Undercover

That was what was needed for my insurgency to get even better. It worked very well!

5. I’ve still never used it. If you make a cool op with it, feel free to share. :) Too lazy to learn how to use the script and make my own.

6. Yeah don't use my module anymore, it just remains available since some people liked it for w/e reason.

7. @HeroesandvillainsOS I’ve still never used it. If you make a cool op with it, feel free to share. :) Too lazy to learn how to use the script and make my own.

I intend to share too as soon as I feel that everything is complete, but still have some goals that I could not achieve such as a mobile FOB system like in KP Liberation where you simply move it to wherever you want (with no intention of being protected by OPCOM's etc)

Another thing would be something to win the hearts of civilians (something like distributing food, medicines etc) since in the mission hostility is extreme. xD

I wish I could program, sometimes we have so much idea but can not put into practice because of adulthood time :(

And about Incon undercover, its very easy to install. It's like a copy paste script!

8. We attempted to get Icon's script to work on our dedicated box but it breaks after we start getting respawns and players logging back in over the course of a persistent mission. We haven't been able to figure out why it breaks though and we scrapped using it a long time ago. I have been working with the one from Belbo that is linked here and it works on local hosting quite a lot like the incognito in the Antistasi missions which is probably the best I have seen so far. It is a simple copy and paste unless you wish to change up the types of clothing and equipment that is triggering not going incognito.

9. Edited 5 years ago by AngusDLX

Hey spider, knowing that you develop for ALIVE could you clarify me about the spyder addons? Is it safe to use it after so many updates that Alive had? Mainly the civil interaction? I find it suuuuuuuuuuuuuper necessary and immersive in the asymmetric war and from what I know, I have not seen anything similar that can replace it. :(

10. Edited 5 years ago by SpyderBlack723

There is one question in civilian interaction that doesn't work anymore. I tried to apply a quick update a long time ago but after looking at the code it appears I was drunk when writing it (it made no sense at all, wouldn't be a quick fix). Other than that, it works great.

or Sign Up to reply!