War Room Persistence Setup

1. ‹ Older
  2. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by SavageCDN

Sorry I meant restart the server.. it will create a 'fresh' log file. And by RPT I mean your server's RPT.

This post delay is annoying.

It looks like you are getting authorized in war room (still want to see your server RPT file tho).

This might be beyond me to fix I'll need to get Tupolov (dev) involved.

3. Here you go! http://pastebin.com/DfXXzb2Q

4. Tupolov

9 Apr 2015 Administrator

Can you try replacing your Data module in your mission.

5. Edited 9 years ago by SavageCDN

Thanks.

For a quick possible solution can you open your mission file in the editor and delete the ALiVE data module, save, add new ALiVE data module (configure params in module if needed), save, upload mission to dedicated server and try again?

If that fails next step is to delete aliveserver mod from your dedicated server and re-download it. Link for that can be found in War Room under >Profile >Group Details >Server setup instructions.

You can do both steps at once if you prefer but we suspect it's an issue with the data module.

edit: didn't see Tup's post lol

6. Tupolov

9 Apr 2015 Administrator

Your was much better!

7. I tried it but with the same result. Still says error and then turning off data module.

8. Tupolov

10 Apr 2015 Administrator

can you confirm OS of dedi?

also post aliveserver.log

thanks

9. I don't have a aliveserver.log

I only have the alive.log and it simply states:

4/9/2015 9:51:23 PM: Starting up ALiVE Plugin
    4/9/2015 9:51:23 PM: Reading config file: Username: tumotiki8ovyja8eda6ubumotiru4ofy, Group: 38thID
    4/9/2015 9:51:23 PM: Getting your IP: 74.201.57.116
    4/9/2015 9:51:23 PM: War Room Authorisation: "true"
    4/9/2015 9:51:24 PM: Starting up DB access with the result: {"couchdb":"Welcome","uuid":"a1b347be93a9415a22b58bdc602112ab","version":"1.5.0","vendor":{"version":"12.04","name":"Ubuntu"}}

As for the server OS, I thought that was the issue too but I checked two days ago and they said it was Windows Server 2008 R2. I even contacted their support to verify that.

10. Are you with Vilayer by chance?

http://alivemod.com/forum/1006-alive-persistance-no-longer-working-after-update

11. God no. NFO Servers is my personal favorite.

12. @Mannulus Did you get this figured out yet? My group also uses NFO and we're having a hell of a time trying to get this thing working. We got 1 alive.log file one time and now it wont create any more.

13. Tupolov

17 Apr 2015 Administrator

you'll find location of aliveserver.log in your @ALiVEServer/Nlog.config file

14. 8 years ago

Tupolov

20 Apr 2015 Administrator

Can you try disabling OS perfmon on the data module options and test again?

15. Tupolov

23 Apr 2015 Administrator

Ok another DLL to test (with the OS Perfmon setting enabled in Data Module)

This DLL should catch the error but still maintain its connection to War Room.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0qa6gi3loajaqj7/ALiVEPlugIn.dll

16. @PDG_Xian

I plan on testing this dll they sent tomorrow. Since I been busy with life stuff (Hence my inactivity here). Silly ALiVE. xD

17. I tried the whole PerformanceOS turn off suggestion and it still does not work. *Sigh*

18. Actually...it suddenly does work. Imagine that. O.o

19. Tupolov

2 May 2015 Administrator

Cool, post some logs if you want any further analysis done

or Sign Up to reply!