how to control spawned civilians?

1. 4 years ago

it appears alive spawned some dlc civilian and now I can't reconnect to my server

is there a way to provide a list of units to the civilian spawn module without piling a civilian faction dependency on top of rhs?

2. I'd like to understand how you can't reconnect because there is a DLC civilian. Can you confirm that this is the issue? Mabe the mission itself has DLC restriction?
    -image-

3. so, it's not civvies, I used civilian from project opfor and checked that they spawn correctly

i.e

Deinitialized shape [Class: "Underwear_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\basicbody.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "Underwear_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\basicbody.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "rhsusf_army_ucp_rifleman_101st"; Shape: "rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_infantry\rhsusf_army_101st.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Citizen_07"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\citizen.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Worker_04"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\worker.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Woodlander_03"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\woodlander.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Woodlander_01"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\woodlander.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Woodlander_04"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\woodlander.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Woodlander_05"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\woodlander.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Assistant"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\doctor.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "LOP_CHR_Civ_Doctor_01"; Shape: "po_factions_eu\civilians\doctor.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "rhsusf_army_acu_uniform"; Shape: "rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_infantry2\acu\rhsusf_uniform_acu.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "rhs_vdv_driver"; Shape: "rhsafrf\addons\rhs_infantry2\rhs_emr_base.p3d";]
    Deinitialized shape [Class: "rhs_vdv_rifleman"; Shape: "rhsafrf\addons\rhs_infantry2\rhs_emr_base.p3d";]

I checked all the dlc flags are false, mission is here anyway https://we.tl/t-xOTyRVib7L

but still if I join at mission start I can play just fine, if I rejoin after 30 minutes or so there's high chance that I get booted to the missing dlc screen

idk what log line I could use to check. the only log message that differs between succesful and unsuccesful session is

| Client: Remote object 5:0 not found

idk what that means

is there a way to debug the unit that virtual ai is spawning?

or Sign Up to reply!