Triggering event off the removal of an Insurgent facility

1. 4 years ago

We currently run the KP ranks mod in our group. I use it as a tool to further encourage good gameplay by my players.
    Eg you have to make a certain rank before you can use the marksman/sniper rifles, when when you hit a certain rank you switch from being an ACE medic to ACE doctor, which in our setup means you can stitch in the field, etc, medics get a slight passive bonus to rank points to make up for the lack of kills the get, that sort of thing.

Anyway something I was thinking about the other night as we removed a insurgent HQ was it would be great if I could somehow get the person who disabled the HQ, and then give bonus ranking points to everyone in that group. Is there an EH or something that we can tap in to for when these facilities are disabled?

2. Edited 4 years ago by marceldev89

Pretty sure this has been talked about before, not sure if there was a solution but searching the forum should give some results.

EDIT: Can't find it after a quick scan but it should be there somewhere.

3. Edited 4 years ago by marceldev89

See http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Script_Snippets#Detecting_ALiVE_Events for the basics and then you should be able to listen for the "ASYMM_INSTALLATION_DESTROYED" event. Check the _args parameter for the data that the event has sent. Should be something like [_installationType,_building,_killer]. :)

4. Perfect thank you :)

or Sign Up to reply!