CfgConvert returned error.

1. 5 years ago

Hi, I've been trying to create a custom ADF Faction, i copied one that was not compatible with Alive http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30792&highlight=AUSSIE%2BPACK and organised it into usable Alive compatible groups.

I tried to follow the steps from here:
    http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Generate_Config

and here:

I didnt add any new units from other factions, bc when i did and went to edit a unit loadout, Arma crashed on me.. i did the simplest of changes to the faction to export a structured usable Alive compatible FACTION for a mission but///

i am getting this error which i dont know how to solve:

-------------------
    Binarize - found: 'X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\Binarize\binarize.exe'.
    CfgConvert - found: 'X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\CfgConvert\CfgConvert.exe'.
    DsSignFile - found: 'X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\DSSignFile\DSSignFile.exe'.
    FileBank - found: 'X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\FileBank\FileBank.exe'.
    --------------------
    Builder starting...
    Clearing temp folder. [temp=]=C:\Users\PJ\AppData\Local\Temp\addons
    Done.

Syncing folders... [source]=D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@PJ_ADF_Mod\addons, [sync]=C:\Users\PJ\AppData\Local\Temp\addons
    Done.

Converting configs ...
    - Converting cfg "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@PJ_ADF_Mod\addons\test\config.cpp"
    CfgConvert returned error. Canceling... [result]=1
    Process ended with non-zero code. Exit code: 1
    !> File D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@PJ_ADF_Mod\addons\test\CfgPatches.hpp, line 928: .CfgPatches: Member already defined.
    <log4net.Error>Exception during StringFormat: Input string was not in a correct format. <format>!> File D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@PJ_ADF_Mod\addons\test\autogen.hpp, line 1195: /CfgVehicles/: 'D' encountered instead of '{'</format><args>{}</args></log4net.Error>
    !> Config : some input after EndOfFile.
    !> Error reading config file 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@PJ_ADF_Mod\addons\test\config.cpp'
    !> Class destroyed with lock count 1
    !>
    Build failed

Does anyone with more understanding than me know what im doing wrong please?

or Sign Up to reply!