Hi, its been a few years since i last used this mod and some things have changed. But i am wondering if i have a mission already uploaded to the dedicated server, is is possible to go into the editor and add new playable units in without messing it all up and the mission starting all over again?
So basically i want to edit a mission that is already running on the server but want to keep the persistence. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff too so it would be great if you could explain it in noob terms how to do it if its even possible lol.

And one more thing, is it possible to blow up or get rid of a recruitment HQ? If so, does that stop enemies spawning in that area? We took over a town last night killed almost all the enemies and destroyed the weapons depot but then today the weapons depot is still gone, the recruitment HQ is still there (because we didnt know if we could blow it up or anything) but there are enemies all over that town again. So if it is possible to destroy the recruitment hq, will enemies stop spawning there?

Sorry for the long winded questions, would be great if someone could help me out.

Thanks