I'll do that. Thanks for all of your replies so far!

Now my Takistan scenario is almost ready to rock n' roll (spend three hours building a base, spend 10 minutes setting up the Alive modules, haha) but I'm having a hard time fine-adjusting things. I've got the same kind of Afghan insurgency going on with ANA/ANP being the Blufor and me being a Swedish ISAF force in the area.

Everything else looks alright, but the Blufor is the question mark for me. I decided that Blufor should be kind of passive, more likely to just to hold on for the area they already have, so I set their readiness to 50% for mils and 25% for civs. I once read somewhere that a good idea is to let Blufor only know about the larger/bigger/more important civ objectives. This is to maintain that you're the first to patrol an area and not to be 1km behind of aggressive Blufor forces all the time. Bad thing though is that the presets for object filters kind of won't let me do that. I mean it would, but I'd have to include tiny objectives which makes so many little objectives. And that doesn't bother me anyway else than I figured that having five objectives in a 500 meter long road might reduce the progression of Opfor dramatically and maybe over-build installations? Or are the quantity of installations even objective related, don't know?

But I look upon you as kind of a professional here, don't know whether you're part of the Alive-team itself or not, but I'd like to hear your advice on this. You probably get the idea of what kind of scenario I'm dreaming in my head right now. What do you do like to do with the Blufor in an Asymm mission?

Some questions which would also get me through my problem here: If I'd set two civilian objectives in one TAOR, one having "ignore tiny" and the other having "ignore small + medium", then there'd be duplicates of objectives larger than medium. Is this OK, do they actually make duplicate objectives, can I use them even though the same objective is registered twice, does it lower performance? Btw. The filtering is kind of silly, since I figure "medium + small_er_" would mean medium, small and tiny. So "Ignore small (no -er here) + medium" means tiny objectives are still registered? Although I suspect it's a gramattical error and it should read "smaller" thus tiny objectives would not be registered.