Hold the Objective Bug?

1. 9 years ago

Whenever I receive a Hold the Objective task from the auto generated task tool it never seems to reach a conclusion. I've had a few enemies thrown at me, but after neutralizing them, it reaches a point where nothing seems to progress.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

2. It seems like messing around with any objective units in Zeus, such as moving units, may cause abnormal effects.

3. highhead

10 Jan 2015 Administrator
    Edited 9 years ago by highhead

hi!

OPCOM is awaiting information of units which he gave orders to, so if you mess around with them OPCOM may get confused and may drop a group if it is assigned to an assault section for example! The objective that the group was assigned to may also be dropped because there may be too few assaulting groups in the section then. After a while (and if there are free groups available) OPCOM will reassign the objective on a re-analysis

4. 8 years ago

This just happened to me on the Insurgency template mission. Defended the stadium from a small wave, then took missile fire, then waited 30 minutes but no Mission Success.

I changed the task in C2ISTAR to succeeded... will that mess with OPCOM suppling my team a new task?

5. Edited 8 years ago by DaVidoSS

Sometimes the tasking seams to stack. We got task status created but not assigned and active. Check it out before you try accomplish the mission.

or Sign Up to reply!