Liitle spikes when AI spawn in

1. 6 years ago

I'm walking in my map and I can tell when an AI spawns in because I get small lag spikes each time they do. However I do have a low end system. win10x64 i3 530, 8gb ddr3 dualchannel ram, 6670HD vid card. Or it could be a setting maybe. Anybody else have this issue?

Thanks for any info

2. There is a setting in the Virtual AI System module (If you cannot find it, you may need to wait for the next release for it to be added) that can help you control the speed at which profiles will spawn. If you are using a very profile-dense mission then keeping time-between-spawn as low as possible is ideal.

Though, keep in mind that spawning units in Arma is going to cause stutter regardless. The less units you spawn in a short time-period, the less noticeable it is.

3. Hi there thanks for the reply. I basically have populated the whole map of Tanoa with 3 factions. I have played around with having dense profiles and very low. Also I have set the active limiter low and up to around 100. And lowered/raised the radius from player as well. Think most of my issue is just my low end system.

Anyways thanks for replying I'll keep working on it. :)

or Sign Up to reply!