Question regarding Invasion scenarios with Blufor having very small starting position.

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Quick question. Does dynamic force pool only impact the number in the pool itself, or does that translate to simultaneous boots on the ground too?

Kinda wondering if I start with 20 friendly profiles in active battle, as I take objectives, will I get more than 20 to play along side (enough to hold each objective taken), or will I never exceed the starting active on-the-ground profile numbers?

I realize the pool itself increases/decreases as objectives change hands. But is there any way to have dynamic profiles on the map? Maybe that's the way it works? And do they come automatically or do I have to manually request them from the pool to be dropped off via the logistics tablet or something?

2. Edited 6 years ago by marceldev89

IIRC, that's correct. Currently the "starting active on-the-ground profile numbers" are used for reinforcements regardless of force pool type. You can manually change the values during the mission though, I think I posted a snippet for that somewhere.

EDIT: I did but I couldn't get it to work properly at the time. I believe it requires some changes before it can work. Here's the snippet though if you want to try:

[
        OPCOM_INSTANCE, // The instance of the OPCOM you wish to update
        "startForceStrength",
        [
            0, // Infantry
            0, // Motorized
            0, // Mechanized
            0, // Armored
            0, // Artillery
            0, // AAA
            0, // Air
            0  // Sea