ALiVE 1.2.2 released

1. 7 years ago

Tupolov

14 Nov 2016 Administrator

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187954-alive-advanced-light-infantry-virtual-environment-10-ga/page-48#entry3117553

2. Thanks, you guys are my heroes.

3. Tupolov

14 Nov 2016 Administrator

Nice story bro

4. Big thank you from us too! It's a great thing how much effort you put into the system!

5. Thanks, great work!

6. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Would it be beneficial for you guys at all to clear backlogs on the database? Everything I have on there at this point can be wiped. I'm doing some refinements and starting them all anew.

Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't asking for selfish reasons too. I have a hard time remembering where I left off with the PBO names (is it mission_test8 of mission_test9, etc). :)

I'm sure I have a bunch on there at this stage.

7. Tupolov

23 Nov 2016 Administrator

We are now wiping event data older than 12 months, perf data older than 3 months and AAR data older than 2 months. So your data will automatically be "pruned" over time.

8. Thanks Tupolov. Is it possible to see all my OP names somewhere so I know where I left off naming the PBO's? I'm asking for like the full list and not just recent OP's.

9. Is it just me or are the pbo's in the 161124 release dated the same as in the 161114 release ?

or Sign Up to reply!