Can't get Alive working

1. 9 years ago

My community is renting a server box from Vilayer and we are having a small problem getting alive to work. Currently we are running MCC Mission Sandbox 4 along with a few other mods but we have noticed a big performance problem when loading anything in using MCC so we decided to switch to Alive which so far hosting from my own machine we have had a lot of success with the only problem is I myself get a low frame rate when trying to play the missions with them to test them. I decided to upload everything to the dedicated server and switch my mods over but my problem is when I add @Alive to my command line my server just will not start up. I have done each mod individually and loaded up the server but it get's stuck on creating server. This is because I don't have the right mods activated and the server set to auto load the mission. So my problem is that when I add @Alive to my command line the server just does not start at all. I have tried it in front of all my mods, at the end of them, by itself and nothing seems to work.

2. Update: Here is the server rpt file I am getting.

== arma3server.exe -autoInit -mod=@Alive -noPause -noSound -name=DefaultServer -profiles=DefaultServer -config=DefaultServer\server.cfg -cfg=DefaultServer\basic.cfg -ip=199.229.249.98 -port=2302 -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=1

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
    Exe timestamp: 2014/12/04 11:03:24
    Current time: 2014/12/15 12:11:16

Type: Public
    Branch: Stable
    Version: 1.36.128579

Allocator: C:\TCAFiles\Users\THOMA\33849\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
    =====================================================================

12:11:16 ManagerConfig()
    12:11:16 String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found
    12:11:16 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_BULD_LOCK_ABSOLUTE_ELEVATION

3. Are you running this off of a Linux server?

4. I learned that the .dll files in @Aliveserver and @alive were blocked after unzip - which crashed the server

5. Tupolov

29 Dec 2014 Administrator

You need to be running CBA with ALiVE

or Sign Up to reply!