AI not going down

1. 7 years ago

Hi,

First time offender here, so please bear with me.
    Me and a couple of friends are running ALiVE on a nitrado hosted dedicated server. We got it installed today, and enjoyed ALiVE immensely! We started with the introductory mission, just to get us going.
    Long story short: A bit into the mission we noticed that it wasn't possible to take down some of the AI enemies.
    I've tried trawling the forums, but couldn't find anything on it.
    Is this a known issue? Is there something we should change in the configs?
    Any info, tips and tricks are welcome!

2. Taking them down is a professional euphemism for killing (such a frowned upon word ;)).

Just to clarify a couple of points:

• I downloaded the ALiVE and CBA mods today, so it should be the latest versions.
    • We use no other mods.
    • The installation on the nitrado server support Apex.
    • I have Apex, but my friends do not.
    • We were playing the Quick Start mission on Stratis.

We cleared two concentrations of enemies without problems, but when we got to the third, this phenomenon started appearing.
    And it wasn't all of the AI, just a couple.
    Lets put it like this: I emptied a full 30 round mag in the face of one of the bugged ones with blood splashing all over. But instead of going down, he slowly raised his pistol (yes, his f**king pistol!) and shot me twice so that I died...

3. Tried a couple of different missions today, and didn't encounter the same anomaly.
    Have to try and see if it can be replicated though. So tomorrow we'll try the Quick Start again, and see if we encounter the same problem.
    Also worth mentioning, server has been restarted after anomaly was detected.