Edited 9 years ago by Krazo

Hello there people,
I would like to know perhaps of a way I could make a more complex campaign-like mission. I have an idea for four different factions on Altis. NATO had begun an invasion to prevent CSAT occupation. Two rebel groups also fight each other and the two 'official' military groups. My question here is, How would this be done?

I have attached an image of which represents an idea of the area in which each faction would have control; Red - CSAT │ Blue - NATO │ Light Green - Small Rebel Group │Dark Green - Large Rebel Group

The remaining area (purple) I see as 'no mans land' and so would be taken and contested for against each faction, how would that be done? In a basic mission you'd simply have four quarters of the map and then assign each ai a segment however I'd like to get a more emphasised point of 'Rising'. Gaining territory etc.

Additionally a few days ago I used Zeus and MCC as an editor to make bases for a mission. It appeared that as soon as I placed a Military AI Commander module the game would stop at loading at 100% and remain on the altis loading screen, why is this?

I appreciate an answers and advice that can be given!
Krazo

Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q77nl31a4shg9s9/Arma%203%20Mission%20Idea.png?dl=0