Arty question

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

ah ok :(
    well...whats the code to add to my single arty tank to make it have 999999999999999 of each shots ?

even better...may i "reload" it with a trigger and a code every X minutes?

3. Setvehicleammo 1 doesnt work

4. Optional:

this setvariable ["CS_ARTILLERY_HE","50"]; //Number of HE Rounds. Can be HE, ILLUM, SMOKE, GUIDED, CLUSTER, LG, MINE, ATMINE, ROCKETS
    (note that not all arty vehicles can use all the ammo types of course)

5. Awesome ! Huge thanks man !

6. hello guys !
    just a question....if its not planned to solve this bug, can at least be set in next release a bigger number of shots per fire mission ? (i mean...now maximum is 24 shots...but it shot only 8 if you place just 1 arty...so what about set a maximum of 72 or something like it --- so it will shoot 24 shots with 1 arty --- ?)
    thanks !

7. Friznit

11 Aug 2016 Administrator

Arty is undergoing a complete rewrite. It won't be ready for the next release but it's getting rebuilt from scratch.

8. ahh ok awesome ! will wait for infos !

just as side note, i wish to inform you that too many vehicles cause desync on my server....so i have to stay with as few vehicles as possible .... and 3 arty is a kind of "waste" of performance to achieve the same result !
    thanks !

9. Friznit

12 Aug 2016 Administrator

It's 3 because everyone kept asking for a battery of guns rather than a singleton, as in real life.

Can't please everyone!

10. Edited 7 years ago by DLEGION

Yep i can understand ....maybe just allowing bigger number of shots can please both .
    ...by the way for me its a serious problem with desync 100000 making me asking this

or Sign Up to reply!