Having some issues with persistence (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Exentenzed

Thanks for the suggestion, tried renaming it 3 times yesterday, should have mentioned it on the OP.
    Not using a PBO though, just a regular folder.

I will be trying to see if it decides to work today after making sure i rename both the mission folder AND the onLoadName. Will post update regardless.

Additional question: How often do you wipe your DB? and does the wipes have any kind of schedule so it doesnt sneak up on us?

Please dont misunderstand, i really appriciate the service you are offering us in addition to making this mod, im just curious. :)

2. Ah, thats very reassuring. :)

Well i did another test, same problem still after renaming everything relevant.
    the "Server Save & Exit" button does nothing.¨

the RPT and aliveplugin where a bit different today though.

Aliveplugin
    A3server.RPT

Also came to think of the fact that i had it working at first, figured i'd include logs from the last time it actually worked for me. :) which was basicly that same day only early morning.

Aliveplugin
    A3server.RPT

3. Edited 8 years ago by Exentenzed

Here A3Client.RPT

Not even sure what im looking for, but since you wanted it you can have it. :)
    that one is from earlier today, when i know i still had the problems.

Seems like a big flaw though, i got the impression from reading about remoteExec and remoteExecCall, that it was supposed to be a faster and safer alternative to BIS_fnc_MP whenever it could be used.