Edited 9 years ago by TrEuDaT

Yo Yo Highhead! :)

Thanks for taking the case. I will definitely do what I can for you guys up until 14 DEC. Not that you fellas care, but I discontinued my server which will be up until then. I decided that either I don't know what I'm doing (most likely the case) or things arent mature enough for someone like me to come in and make the mission I know that ALiVE will someday make possible.

Like i said at the top of this thread, kudos to you guys for undoubtedly spending the hours & hours trying to make a product that old guys like me can use. I hope that in the end....you all make some money somehow because you deserve it. If it is just for the fun, I understand that too...I'd be right there with ya if I had a different life... :)

Regarding the database issue, I have referenced this many times as I've built my missions(http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/ALiVE_Data ). I can tell you that I've changed BOTH...

1. "name".pbo: line 677 shows the mission file that was executed..."Z6". I created that mission from scratch starting with Z1 and its had several iterations. I remember exactly when i removed those weapon (around Z3) crates which are showing up in the server rpt I initially sent. There are no crates in the mission now.

2. "onloadname" in the description ext: Mission Z6's description.ext file is...

onLoadName = The President's Girl;

The server report shows on line 783...

9:50:24 "Operation: The President's Girl"

...so that verifies onloadname executed correctly. Now look at line 817....

9:50:33 k [20]: Operation v: Boobs

This is an old mission name from last week (Z3ish version). This line along with the ammo boxes that are listed under sys_logistics tell me that persistence and the database are corrupt somehow.

Don't rush for me fellas....but certainly let me know if I can help you. Maybe you flip some switch or something now that fixes it.....thus saving many man hours down the road after your product goes platinum. Again, let me know if i can help.

Thanks.