Edited 8 years ago by Asmodeus

@HeroesandvillainsOS  You know, I was just about to make a pretty similar post. I saw this yesterday myself. Question: Are you using a custom staticdata.sqf file for military logistics?

Not that I've knowingly taken one in use. Apparently that's a file where you can declare custom blacklists etc.?

@HeroesandvillainsOS I have a feeling, whether or not you are, these are logistics choppers resupplying your virtual AI squads (I may be way off on that though).

I thought of that for a short while but yesterday's test did make it clear to me that these helicopters don't deliver anything. They just appear out of now where and move to hover over an objective.
Ok, testing for three hours straight that same mission one of those idle armed PO-30 Orca's surprised me completely: all of a sudden (apparently having been sent by OPCOM) it started strafing over an objective my faction had lost at some point and giving support by firing at the enemy on the objective. Sure that was cool and all. But I'm more bothered by the fact that these helicopters keep popping out of nowhere when no one has requested them.